1. We have several organizers who cover our whole service area. They organize
out reach screening camps by mike publicity and hand bills and posters. They
meet local influential people, local clubs, Panchayet officials, local health
officials, Self-help groups and other NGOs.
2. They fix a date for screening programme. We send Optometrist, nurses, and
counselors to select operable patients and fix operation date. Then we send our
own patients carrier vehicles and bring the selected operable patients to the
hospital for operation.
3. The operations (IOL) are done by our qualified eye surgeons with the help of
well - trained staff.
4. On the next day of operation, patients are reviewed by the eye surgeon and
discharged with advice.
5. After discharge, the patients are sent back to their respective places by our
6. Next follow-up : after one week , two weeks and one month.